Any person 16 years of age or older is eligible for enrollment. Those under 18 must have approval from their parent, home school, and ELASA (East Los Angeles Service Area) Administration. Enrollment must be confirmed by attendance at the first class meeting. Under the continuous enrollment policy, vacancies at the first class meeting will be filled immediately.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
To receive a certificate of completion a student must complete all the competencies in a program course outline.
CLOSING OF CLASSES
The administration reserves the right to reduce the number of class offerings, reduce the length of courses and/or reduce the number of class meetings due to insufficient funding provided by the State of California, or insufficient number of students enrolled, or if the average attendance falls below the number required by the Los Angeles School District.
All fees must be paid at the time of registration
- Class material fee: varies by class.
- Book fee: varies by class.
- Student I.D.: $10 per school year.
Fees will be refunded ONLY under the following conditions and a $20 drop/withdrawal fee will be applied:
- Student withdraws and requests a refund within 7 calendar days following the first schedule class session after enrollment.
- Fee was paid in error.
- Class is closed by the Administration.