We provide short-term career, and technical training. Individuals with disabilities and special needs are provided accommodations. We also offer classes in Adult Literacy, English as a Second Language (ESL), and classes leading to a high school diploma and/or preparation for the HiSET.
ELAOC offers (varies by site):
- Low cost compared to private schools.
- Current and relevant training programs.
- Friendly and helpful instructors.
- State of California approved and accredited program.
- Some courses are transferable to local community colleges.
- Internships offered.
- Security staff on Campus.
- Free parking.
- Located near bus lines.
- Credit and debit cards accepted.